* black bean tacos, green salad, pineapple
* lemon ricotta pancakes with strawberries, bacon, smoothies
* shanghi chicken and noodles, green smoothie
* grilled taco chicken, ( made into tacos with corn tortillas) strawberries, leftover black beans
* steak, grilled potatoes and onions, roasted asparagus
* st pattys day dinner made by granny. you know the usual stuff...
do you guys eat leftovers alot? i'm not a huge fan. i will eat things the first day, then i don't care for them much after that. except for stew, pot roast, chili and fried rice. i need to be better about using them up. my husband takes them for lunch most the time but i still feel like some things get wasted.
what are you making this week?
do you eat leftovers?
ps. click on the link for the menu above for a printable menu from eighteen25