10.11.2009

dollar store cupcake/jewlery stands

$2 cupcake stands-
*candle dish
*glass candle stick
* clear gorilla glue or e6000 or any other glass glue
*cute lace or trim if you so desire
the candle dish and stick were found at dollar tree! i found some small glass tea light holders at the DI the next day and used them as a base on some other ones.
glue these together...let dry overnight and you've got
these
stay tuned for how i used them for Halloween decor ( also using dollar tree finds!)
by the way do you know how hard it is to take pictures of glass???

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

They turned out soooooo cute!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing. I'll link from dollar store crafts!

Amy said...

I guess great minds think alike cause I just posted something similar to this the other day! Cute!

Allison said...

These are absolutely adorable...saw them on Dollar Store Crafts and headed right over! So glad I did and am a follower now...can't wait to see more!

Disney said...

Amazing! I was just thinking of doing this same idea!! So stinkin' cute!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Oh, THANK YOU! I needed this tutorial today. I have seen several like it, but couldn't find it when I needed it. I blog hopped and found this by accident and am so thankful--now I can finish today's (might be tomorrow--one piece is wrong for this) project! May I link back to you?

Moe said...

I love this idea! I am so into cake stands right now!

I've mentioned your project on Five Sixteenths blog: http://fivesixteenthsblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-i-am-watching-antonio-treatment.html

hope you'll pop by!

cucumbers and vinegar said...

These are so darling! I love them. =)