*these tote bags are super cute. you can never have enough totes right? the deer applique is destined to become a pillow for my couch.
* i am completely obsessed/smitten with this bedroom. lacy painted floor, chicken wire wall and vintage linens, floral too? yes please! i love everything ashley does with her house. she is so creative!
* do you guys remember making butter in grade school? we used to shake cream in a mason jar and watch it turn to cream. this looks even faster/easier, although maybe not as fun for kids to do. i'm thinking homemade bread and butter + apricot and raspberry freezer jam is in order this weekend!
* i love love love these lightweight boy hoodies at i am momma hear me roar
* week one of the ripped in 30 almost done! i am loving it. under 30 minutes, weight+ cardio. i previewed week 2 yesterday and it there are alot of moves i have never seen before. i am excited to try it.
* look how pretty my friend krista's rosette cuffs are! i have a green one and love it but the pink is calling my name.
*finally good enough weather to go to the zoo! i've got the fever for sure.
*i made some homemade coconut butter this week. it is unbelievable on pancakes. it was fast, cheap and easy.
* a new sunflower market is opening up in salt lake. i'm hoping to make it to the grand opening and score some free things.
* the prettiest crocheted pillows i have ever seen.
* how pretty is this image? wish i could find some pretty old wood that looked like that!
* what a great idea for keeping organized in the car.
*where is a girls scout when you need one? i love samoas so much i might just try to make some if i don't see one soon.
* roasted maple cinnamon almond butter! i am all over it.
what caught your eye this week?