6.29.2010


here's the deal. almost three years ago we moved into a home with a perfect, beautifully manicured lawn. the lady that lived here before me was a horticulturist and spent alot of time in the yard. it has the wild perennial garden look but oh boy has it gotten out of control.

i am not a horticulturist... i was pregnant one summer, tired the next and to dang tired and busy to care this summer. but something has to be done. soooooo here is my quick tip:

 every time i talk on the phone i scoot my bum outside and weed for 10 or 15 minutes.

sometimes after my kids go to bed i make another trip for 20 or so minutes until it gets dark. slowly but surely things are getting done.

2 comments:

melissaballard said...

GREAT idea! I'm starting today...

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Keep at it! It makes a difference. I've done 15 mins on Sunday, skipped yesterday and should go do something today.