2.08.2011


do you guys watch the food network show " the best thing i ever ate"? it is one of my favorite shows ever. i am a sucker for food and cooking. i have always loved watching cooking shows but the newer generation of shows is amazing. i love diners, drive inns and dives too. we have been to a few places they showed that were in utah. wouldn't it be fun to plan a foodie trip and base it around places shown on food network?

so tonight as i was watching the best thing i ever ate- nutty. i died when they showed tyler florence's pick. white chocolate pretzel peanut butter. are you kidding me? i did what any rational person ( on a diet nonetheless) would do and ordered me one asap. i didn't even flinch at the $10 price tag. actually i did but i told myself it would be my husbands valentines gift. i am super sweet that way. check out spread here. there are some other tasty looking peanut and almond butters too. can't wait for it to get here! maybe your valentine would like some too.

4 comments:

Krista said...

you'll have to review it after you try it. what do you put it on?

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

Yes, I saw that episode, and have been DYING to try it! Plus, he said it was a San Diego company, which is where I am from, so I'm even more intrigued! Can't wait to hear if it was really *that* good!

Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

Yikes, my "husband" might have to get that for Valentine's day too! My husband and I always end up watching that best thing I ever ate too and it's baaaaaaddddd news! ;)

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

i saw that episode! looks so good.