11.05.2010

kristi approved progress...
day one:: goals

my vision::   i will be 4lbs lighter. i will have more energy. i will sleep better.

my mission::  kick the sugar habit ( it's a pretty big habit!). finally getting rid of those darn pesky 7 lbs ( after this last week, more like 10 lbs!) for good. i want to feel good about my body again.

my affirmation::  i will be in better control of my portions. i will go into the holiday season with a plan! i will rock my skinny jeans again. i will have more energy to run around with my boys.

i can't decide if i want to share my weight and measurements on here. let's just say it isn't pretty! but i do want to be held accountable for during the 7 day challenge, so i plan on posting something about it every day.


day one-
followed the eating/nutrition plan to a -T-. i was very pleasantly surprised by how good the food is. yum! and i didn't really feel hungry at all. surprisingly enough i didn't even crave chocolate come 4:00, which is highly unusual for me! i had alot of energy after the workout and really liked it. they have you do "supersets" on her upper body, and it was quick but effective. i also did the body for life style of cardio. it's only 20 minutes but man is it tough!

1 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Good for you!! Remind me how you do your body for life cardio again.

Thanks!