inspired by katie at matusake and her freaking cute hedgehog plushie.
martha stewarts version
hope everyone had a nice christmas! i didn't do as many handmade gifts as i originally planned. alas,to have three little kids and be a master procrastinator do not combine for the handmade chirstmas extravaganza i had in mind. one thing i did however finish was this modern light bright from martha stewart. i will admit the whole time i made it i was pretty nervous that it was going to turn out like crapola but in the end it turned out to be so stinking cute. i have big plans to make a bunch for my house. i hope my sister in law loved it. amy if you don't can i please have it back???
Posted by the mama monster at Sunday, December 27, 2009
i love jimmy fallon do you? i never watch him because his show is on way past my bed time. i happened to be up last night and i about died watching jimmy fallon being robert pattinson. it was even funnier because jacob ( talor whatever his name is) was on. i guess there are a whole bunch of the videos . there are even some twilight vs. harry potter ones. so funny i had to pass it on.*check out the video here
and don't forget to enter my giveaway below...
my friend megan over at megitys handmade gave me an award the other day and i'm just getting around to posting about it. thanks megan! i guess i need to tell you 7 random facts about me.
1. i have a terrible potty mouth, which is highly embarrassing to my mother, but highly amusing to my grandma and husband
2. i secretly don't like people who don't like chocolate and peanut butter or don't like seinfield ( both are included in my every day life) i pity the fool who doesn't enjoy a chocolate pb donut from madbrooks or a hot fudge pb shake from iceberg, or who doesn't appreciate the phrase "man hands"
3. i love to cook, and eat, and pretty much think about food alot
4. i have 3 little boys and am honestly terrified to have a girl, but i think i want one eventually
5. my nickname used to be del taco. for some reason when my parents teased me about it i didn't think it was all that funny. now i do. my mom also used to tell my sister and i that she was sheera princess of power in cognito.
6. i love lost...alot. i am a nerd and read all the message boards and theories and stuff. one word- sawyer
7. i love love love to read but rarely have the time anymore ( a few of my favorite books are papa married a mormon, enders game and enchanted)
passing on the award to...
amy of vintage fern
katie at matusake
heater at arizona lewis
krista at krista met ryan
ginnie at a beautiful mess
megan at the polished pickle
and check out my giveaway below