my mom gave me this super easy and tasty pumpkin muffin recipe. it is a weight watcher recipe and i guess that each muffin is only 1 point. i added the oatmeal, flax, nuts and chocolate chips to make it even better!( but probably more than 1 point) my boys just downed 3 each! they wanted another one too,but i had to save some for later. try them, you will love them!
like my new header?? i really liked my old one but needed a change for fall. want to know how to make a super duper easy 10 minute blog header too?
here are the 9 easy steps to having your own cutomized blog header-
* join picnik if you don't already have an account
* upload pictures. for my banner i googled "retro wallpaper" and this is what came up. if you want a plain and simple header without graphics you can do that too.
* once you have your photos uploaded go to the collage tab, pick the 4 horizontal squares layout. you can keep it the same size or re size it to fit your blog. for my blog layout ( minima lefty stretch) the way it is already set up is the perfect size.
*drag the spacing all the way to the left ( if you want it to look like one long banner) if you want it to be a collage you can play around with the spacing until you like what you see.
* your pictures should be in the bottom left corner. drag them to your collage. you can fill them all with the same picture, different pictures or leave some blank.
* if you want a different color click on the small box next to the spacing tab. you will be able to pick any color you want.
*when you are happy with the way it looks click done ( upper right hand corner)
* from there you go to the create tab. add text, add stickers, you can even draw a picture!
* save and use as your new header. it should be the right size for a header too. easy peasy.
my vision:: i will be 4lbs lighter. i will have more energy. i will sleep better.
my mission:: kick the sugar habit ( it's a pretty big habit!). finally getting rid of those darn pesky 7 lbs ( after this last week, more like 10 lbs!) for good. i want to feel good about my body again.
my affirmation:: i will be in better control of my portions. i will go into the holiday season with a plan! i will rock my skinny jeans again. i will have more energy to run around with my boys.
i can't decide if i want to share my weight and measurements on here. let's just say it isn't pretty! but i do want to be held accountable for during the 7 day challenge, so i plan on posting something about it every day.
followed the eating/nutrition plan to a -T-. i was very pleasantly surprised by how good the food is. yum! and i didn't really feel hungry at all. surprisingly enough i didn't even crave chocolate come 4:00, which is highly unusual for me! i had alot of energy after the workout and really liked it. they have you do "supersets" on her upper body, and it was quick but effective. i also did the body for life style of cardio. it's only 20 minutes but man is it tough!
Posted by the mama monster at Friday, November 05, 2010